Here is your beautiful Mollie on her way to her Senior Dinner Dance! She was so beautiful! We all miss you and can't wait to see you when you get home!
HA HA! Had to add this silly one of your grandbaby..... don't forget about us.
I was going to say the same thing. We're not hat old. It's weird that Scotty and Molly are going to graduate in May. Is there any chance they will hook up? There's still time.
Emily and Todd, How are you? Linds had you listed on her blog. Just wanted to say hi! Claire adorable. And oh my Molly. What a cutie! I really can't believe you are a senior. Time flies. Tell Jerry and Leilani Hello!Fun to see the cute pics! XOXO Elaine
It's Emilee (Savage) Wright... I love your blog, very cute! I have a question for you, do you like your Maclaren Stroller - We're looking into getting one and wanted your opinion.
9 comments:
I can't believe Molly is a senior. I swear it wasn't that long ago that we were at our senior dinner dance!! She looks gorgeous!
I was going to say the same thing. We're not hat old. It's weird that Scotty and Molly are going to graduate in May. Is there any chance they will hook up? There's still time.
Emily and Todd, How are you? Linds had you listed on her blog. Just wanted to say hi! Claire adorable. And oh my Molly. What a cutie! I really can't believe you are a senior. Time flies. Tell Jerry and Leilani Hello!Fun to see the cute pics! XOXO Elaine
I love the pics!! Claire is so dang cute. You guys need to come on down the street more often, havent seen much of ya!!
Hey Em,
It's Emilee (Savage) Wright... I love your blog, very cute! I have a question for you, do you like your Maclaren Stroller - We're looking into getting one and wanted your opinion.
Thanks! Hope all is well...
Emilee
Hello my friend!! I found you and I'm so glad! I can't believe how beautiful your family is. And what the heck-your hair is sooo long! I miss you.
Where are you? We never see you guys. The pics are so cute! Where did you find those sun glasses?
k, new background. Good start! Now time to get some new pics on!!! C'mon, you can do it!!!!!
k, new background. Good start! Now time to get some new pics on!!! C'mon, you can do it!!!!!
Post a Comment