
I am well aware that I am officially the WORST blogger EVER, but what can I say, my lil' munchkin keeps me hopping nowadays! I am spending a lot more time guarding corners, electrical outlets, toilets and and every other dirty or dangerous thing that she can possibly get to while my back might be turned, and the computer is quickly becoming a thing of the past. But I have promised many an update, so update it is. Let me take you on a quick picture trip back over the past few (yes it has been almost 4 since a real blog has been posted) months, and show some of what we have been up to!
Let's see... I think I left of on "Day 5" of our California trip, Claire's first Disneyland experience!






All in all, a perfect day, with wonderful overcast weather, and Claire loved every minute of it!
18 comments:
Yeah! A new post! I seriously think I pull yours up every week to see if there is something new. I love looking at your pics... Blogs keep me entertained when work is slow:) Can't wait to hange out again soon!
she is a cutie looks like fun
Hallelujah! I check on you guys everyday, and nothing. (not that I don't see you or know what's going on in your lives, but still it's fun to see your pics) The boys loved the pic of Claire with her Mickey Mouse ears. I loved all of them! Seriously, can I have her?!
you look darling! these pictures are so cute.
If you're the worst blogger I'm the 2nd worst blogger, I never have the time to update. We love disneyland so much that I think me and the kids are going again in April(if everything works out), that will be 3 times in 1 1/2 years!!!
I would love to see you! You look so good. I can't even believe how long your hair is! Claire is as beautiful as ever. I miss you.
There is nothing like the first trip to Disneyland! It was great to hear from you! Keep it up!
How fun!! I love her in those Mickey ears!! It was so fun to see you last week...we need to get together again sometime soon!!
Hi emilie, Your little Girl is so cute! I can't believe how long it has been since I've seen you. I just ran into Nicolle Ahlman and she updated me on everyone from the old ward. Hopefully we can all get together soon.
Emilie, I just found your blog. Your little family is so cute! I haven't seen you forever. Looks like all is well for you.
You are so photogenic. And I love that cute Claire!
yes! I love it! I need more!
Every little kid needs to go to Disneyland! I'm so glad you are starting her out young.
I love Disneyland! I am so glad you are going to try and come on a girls trip! Yippee!
Em! I'm so glad you found my blog!! It's been too long...what a darling family you have! Little Claire is so cute -- beautiful eyes! What a fun mom I know you are. It was so fun to play "catch up" through your blog; althought I am not the best blogger in the world, I am so glad we have a new way to stay in touch! Please tell Todd and your mom hello!
Hi Em, I found your blog through Dave and Jesseann's. That picture of Claire in those Mickey Mouse ears is adorable! I am excited to be somewhat involved in the world of blogging now. I think it is such a fun way to stay in touch. Post more often! And come visit our blog: emilyandbryson.blogspot.com
Hey Em, I just wanted to let you know Alli had a great time this morning at the OFC. I'm sure we'll come again.
I love Claire's yellow jumper. And her hair is all done up cute! I love it.
Hey Emilie and Todd! It always cracks me up that you two are married since I knew you both separately! It's Camille Millecam Sorensen- hopefully you both remember me. Your daughter is so cute! I'm going to add you guys to my blog list- we're gregandcamille.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment