
I THOUGHT Claire loved to swim during the summer, but I was wrong. She LOVES to swim now! We would walk over to the gates of the pool and she would basically try to jump out of my arms to get in the water . Then I would try to just dip her feet in, and she would plop down as quick as she possibly could. It was really funny. Who knew we had a little fishy for a baby!


With a little encouragement from a swim teacher at the pool, we got daring and let Claire take her first real plunge. Todd blew into her face to try to get her to hold her breath and then dipped her under. Although shocked and sputtering, she didn't even cry!

Oh what a cute family- Ha ha!

Our Hand and Foot candy stash! Yum! Notice two things: 1) The Costco size bag of chocolate candy bars we are trying to hide in the botton left corner of the picture, and 2) Claire eying the candy just like her momma!

Our FAVORITE Palm Desert tradition... "Pasta Night" at the Clubhouse!



This picture (or others like it) are kind of a tradition with Moll-Doll and I. There are statues like this all along our favorite "El Paseo Drive" and every time we go we take pictures with them. El Paseo is our favorite shopping site in Palm Desert, and is also home to their CPK- the best in the west in our opinion! :)


Now we go to "The Rivers." This is our favorite place to come and eat (there is a Cheesecake Factory, a PF Changs, and a Flemings, just to name a few of the fabulous restaurants here), and hang out. There is usually a band or musician of some sort playing in a little amphitheater right in the middle of everything.


13 comments:
Fun trip! SHe is the cutest baby ever! Don't you just love getting out of UT and hanging out with family?!
oh you cute people!!!! Cute suit, cute Claire, so cute in BLUE- you, so cute pose of Jerry, so cute so cute so cute!!!
remember when we went on a trip and talked about my dog Chauncey?
where have the times gone? Trip time!!!
I love the pictues, claire is so beautiful!!!
I was just thinking about the time me and my parents tagged along with you to your palm dessert trip a few years ago... we did all those same things and it was so FUN! I want to go again!
Love all the pictures! So fun to see the Wilson fam out on the town! I miss you guys!!
Darling pictures. Two things 1) we have matching swim suits (thank you Layers). 2)I love the picture of you with your mom and sister.
that is so cute that she loves the water! i have to see her soon!
looks like soo much fun!!
looks like soo much fun!!
Looks like you had a fun trip! I love Claire in her little swimsuit! K so I saw your dad at Costco but I couldn't put my finger on who he was but I knew I knew him. And then I come to your blog and there he is striking a pose- so funny!
Emily! This is Jen Osorio. I found your blog from Brit's and I can't believe how beautiful your little girl is! Looks like things have been going good. I'm going to add you as a blog buddy if thats ok. We can keep in touch!
Sorry to do this to you, but you've been TAGGED! Check out my blog when you get a sec and it will all be explained to you!
ps
I just think your hair is so cute!
Wow, you are such a darling family... it's like barbie and Ken with little Claire:) I seriously can't believe you are a mom, it just remember the dancing days when we were so young... I love you girl. Tell your family hello for me!!
Post a Comment