
Two weeks ago, we went on a fun-filled adventure to one of our very favorite vacation spots, Palm Desert California. WE HAD A BLAST! We ate and ate and ate, and played "Hand and Foot" all night, every night (Mollie particularly loved this part :) ) and we even ventured over to Disneyland for Claire's first of many visits!- But it all began with Claire's first airplane ride, and she did so great! * This first picture had to be included because apparently we looked pretty suspicious and had to get the full body security search at the SLC airport. The "puffer" didn't like the way Claire and Todd smelled, and even Claire had to get searched and take her shoes and socks off!

"We are going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship!" oops, I mean... "Airplane!"




OFF WE GO! The rest of day one was mostly spent eating (what a precursor to what the rest of the trip would be!). We had Inn-n-Out for lunch, sat by the pool for a bit, and then went to City Wok for dinner. More to come tomorrow!
11 comments:
My that long list of friends is growing faster than Claire. I'm honored to have been added. Glad you guys had fun before all the fires started.
Hi Em,
I'm so jealous. I love Palm Desert. It looks gorgeous and Claire is as beautiful as ever.
Gla you came home before the fires. How terrible.
So fun! Can't wait to see more pictures, we have missed you!
How fun!!! We missed you while you were gone and we missed you at "witches night out". I'm glad you had so much fun, now Cali is all up in flames, SAD!!!
ps I'm jealous about the In-n-Out, secretly I go to California for 2 things In-n-Out and Cheescake Factory(which will be here in November yay)
mmm...In-N-Out here I come...in december at least :) Sounds like you had a lot of fun! The best part of trips is the eating! You have to "stock up" on what you can't get where you are. When we go to the west we eat as much mexican food as we can stuff in our faces. Yep, you've got it, mexican food doesn't exist in the east :) You're a better mom than I-I don't think I documented Emma's first plane trip...or Bree's. WHAT AM I THINKING??
Loralee
I'm so glad that you went on a trip, so that you would have something to blog about. I'm glad that you had fun and made it home safe. Can't wait to see you guys Monday night for pumpkin carving!
Good thing security had you take off her socks and shoes, because she looks very suspicious!!! She looks so dang cute on that airplane, I bet she was such a good girl!
That looks really fun Emilie..you seem to be doing well and look happy!
WOO HOO!! I love Blogs. I love it when we come across friends we have not seen in a while. Congrats on such a beautiful little girl!
Where are you living now are you still in the Student Ward? We sure miss it.
So fun! Trips are the best. I'm excited to see more pictures.
ps. I love your hair like that! It looks really good, long with bangs! Hot Mama~!
You're kidding... They searched Claire? What could she be hiding? That's insane.
Post a Comment