Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just a glimpse of things to come...






I know I am fired from blogging, but there is light at the end of the blogging drought tunnel. We leave for Palm Desert in the morning, and I am sure to come back swimming in new photos of Claire, but for now, here is a little preview of what the Munchkin, Todd, and I have been up to. Love you all!

15 comments:

Ashley said...

Em! I have been waiting for forever for a new post because any comment I made on the last one would have been drowned out in the sea of your adorning fans! I don't really have anything useful to say other than hello but if you're coming out to palm dessert, we're only an hour away so give us a call.

BRIANA said...

Claire is growing up so fast!! I love to see the pictures!! You guys are darling!

Sarah said...

I love all the pics Emily. Claire is so dang cute!!

Jimi said...

Thank you, we have been anxiously waiting new pics of our favorite baby girl! I do have to say though, that I'm shocked that you would put pics of Claire looking like such a raggamuffin! I mean come on, her hair is a mess, no pants on in one pic and she doesn't even have a bow in her hair in the other. :) You know I love her and think she is the cutest! I am just so happy to see that she is a normal baby and you are a normal mom(okay somewhat normal)!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Emily, your blog is so cute! Claire is so cute and I love that name. I am so glad blogging makes it so easy to catch up with people and see how they are doing. ~Camille Neilsen

ericandcamille.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting to get an update on your family, it's not like we don't live right next door. I feel like we haven't seen you forever. Claire is so beautiful, I just want to squeeze her everytime I see her.

lramey said...

Holy smokes! I clicked out of habit, not expecting to see anything new, and lo and behold, there is a pleasant surprise waiting for me! When are you going to get some pic's of Toodles in his spandex on here? CQTM

(chuckling quietly to myself!)

Unknown said...

Claire is just too cute~ I can't believe how much she is already changing! You guys need to hurry up and get back here so we can see you all!

Janei'a said...

Claire is adorable and you need to call me when you get back :)

Ange said...

Claire is so cute Em! We miss seeing you guys! I noticed my name is not listed on your blog list! You should be ashamed of yourself! J/K but really its www.joshandange.blogspot.com Now you don't have an excuse! I love you! Lets hang out soon!

Nicolle said...

How cute is Claire? Why are our babies getting so big? Em seriously we miss you and need to hang out soon! How is Kennedy and Claire ever going to be friends if they never play together? Call me when you get home, oh and why am i not listed as one of your friends?

linds jo said...

Friday was so fun! When we got home I realized I hardly said goodbye or told you how cute your house was...Ive asked amber for your # but you know how that goes...anyway thanks again and we will have to do it again soon!

TheTandyFamily said...

Hey Emilie,
Cute pictures! We finally got our blog set up. Check it out at:
www.thetandys.blogspot.com

Love,
Michelle

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Hey Emilie,
What's your address and I'll add you to my blog.

The Bucks said...

I hope we have as cute of babies as Claire!! She is absolutely adorable!!! (I know I alwasy tell you that!! LOL)