Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Slow Down Summer!















So... needless to say, I have been a "blog- SLACKER" of immense porportions lately. I am not afraid to publicly admit that my blogging addiction, that formerly took up most of my very limited down time, has been replaced with a clinically sick obsession with Harry Potter. I started the very first book the very end of May, and am 1/4 of the way through #7 now! Love it! BUT... we have had an extremely busy and eventful month, full of many "firsts" for our little one, and I know you must be dying to get updated :) Here we go.....

1) She has Teeth
I know this isn't a very good picture, but zoom in. It is the best I have been able to get!

2) She Eats

and eats...
and eats...
and loves it!
3) She Drinks -out of a sippy cup :)

and TRIES to drink ANYthing else she can get her hands on!


4) She Plays

Claire and cousin Monet- just two days apart in age, they are already buddies!

With Aunt Sis at the Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City

Indie, Monet, and Claire
The 3 Cousins together at last!
(well 2nd or 3rd cousins we will pretend)


23 comments:

BRIANA said...

Claire is so darling!! It's amazing how fast they grow and learn new things!!!

Jess said...

K wow, she is changing so much, don't you just wonder where the time goes. I loved seeing you today we seriously, really need to hang out more, so let me know when you're done with Harry I guess:)

Dave/Aubree said...

Oh my goodness, she is growing up too fast! I feel like so much changes every time I see her... maybe you guys should hang out with us more!

kelly.sperry@gmail.com said...

What a cutie pie!!! She really is getting so old. I love that Bumbo seat with the tray on it...that is so smart!! It was so good to see you today...can we play again sometime??

Lula. said...

Oh my, Em! She is so adorable. I can't believe how grown-up she is! Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL darling girl...just like her mama. And can we please get together soon???

lramey said...

it's about freakin' time Nuttall

Gooches said...

ditto what lisa said! you look so freaking good by the way! your daughter is beautiful just like her momma!

Ashlee said...

So cute. I love this time. They change so much in these months.Enjoy!

Ann-Marie said...

Claire is a beautiful girl and you look fantastic! I hope you are doing well. I linked to you through someone else. I just started a blog at geoffreyandann-marie.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!

Bree said...

Look how GOOD you look! You are tiny miney! And Claire, of course, is unbelievable. Lots of milestones! Luke can't figure out the sippy yet...

Bree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mink News said...

Oh... you guys are the cutest family I have ever seen. Claire is sooo pretty, and its so fun when they learn all that stuff. Everything looks like its going so good!

lramey said...

Emily, where are you?

Heidi said...

Hey little cutie. I have missed running into you! your little girl is so adorable! Looks like you have had a fun summer! keep in touch. love Heidi Nelson (johnson) www.justinandheidinelson.blogspot.com I'm for sure adding you guys.

Janei'a said...

Claire is just the cutest little thing ever!She still reminds me of Suri Cruise. So did you finish the last Harry Potter? Sooo good. Did you finish Eclipse? So So good. We need to talk. Oh and by the way finally started a blog- yay! robandjaneia.blogspot and we are way overdue on hanging out.

Shannon & Summer said...

It was fun to see you at lunch the other day. Thanks for putting it together and letting me tag along. You and Claire are super cute!

us... said...

Hello Emily this is Brynne Louder. We just saw Todd at the ball park and he said that your little clair was 7 monthts, and that she was born on Feb. 6th. I do not know if he told you but my little boy was born on the 5th. Clair is so cute! I love that name if I was going to have a girl that was going to be in the top 3! I hope I can see you at the ball park sometime.

Dave and Loralee said...

EMILIE! Lisa found me and then I saw the link on her site to you guys! Claire is SOOOO sweet! And you look just as beautiful as ever! Are you guys still in Utah? Probably, like the rest of the world :) Hee. Every time we visit I miss it so much.
Keep in touch-check out our blog!
Love, Loralee
http://www.lathamites.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love her! She is so darling! I can't believe you know Lauren and Ben. How do you know them? We should for sure all go do something together!

Karen Kunzler said...

Sorry to pop in, but hopefully you remember us. I saw your link from Loralee Lathems blog and got so excited that it was you and Todd. What a cute little girl!!!! Hope you guys are doing well! Take care.

jodi said...

Hey Nuttalls-
Your little girl is beautiful! They grow up too fast. We need to get together sometime. I found your blog through Kenny and Lindseys--- James and Jodi Johnson

The Wright Family said...

Hey Em, It's Emilee (Savage) Wright... It's fun to see your blog! Adelyn doesn't even have teeth yet and she's a year in November! Hopefully we'll see you around soon!

Em

Jimi said...

Em- you are fired from blogging! We need to see more pics of you and Todd and of course Baby Claire!!! We miss you guys. Please come to Nana and Grandpa's house soon---we need visitors!