*and PS- if you want the real low down on the trip either go to Dee and Jimi's blog, or Dave and Aubree's! Needless to say, it was a very FUN ADVENTURE! We loved it, and we love you Nana and Grandpa!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Claire's First Road Trip!
So, for those of you who may have not seen all the great St. George pictures and poems on my sisters- in- laws' websites, I have added a few of my own. The only problem is that it turns out we didn't take the best (or the most) pictures, so you are getting a "Claire-fest" again. Enjoy!
*and PS- if you want the real low down on the trip either go to Dee and Jimi's blog, or Dave and Aubree's! Needless to say, it was a very FUN ADVENTURE! We loved it, and we love you Nana and Grandpa!


*and PS- if you want the real low down on the trip either go to Dee and Jimi's blog, or Dave and Aubree's! Needless to say, it was a very FUN ADVENTURE! We loved it, and we love you Nana and Grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love, love, love the pic of Claire sleeping! Ry misses her so much! (Well really we all do)--love you guys!
Darling pictures. You are looking so skinny, girl! I love the one of you holding Claire.
Emilie,
It's Lindy Rawle/Baker. Your pictures are darling and so is your cute little family. Matt and I are moving into your neighborhood in the middle of August! I'm excited!!!
What a good girl to like her pack and play, that was always a nightmare with the Lily the first few nights. Fun seeing you at the mall I can't wait to see how your photo shoot turned out and let's talk tutus soon!
I am DYING at Miss Claire asleep in her pack and play. She's making me just giggle! Is there a cuter girl? Oh My Goss! And that pic of just you and her....loving it!!! Loving you! Loving everything! love, lisa
What a little trooper!! Looks like she did great for her first road trip...so much fun!! She is turning into such a little girl now!!
Emily, where are you? You haven't blogged for-e-ver!
Post a Comment