Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Celebrations!

Happy 4th of July!
Our day was action packed with a lunchtime BBQ at Todd's aunt Maryanne's, and then a dinner BBQ at my uncle Jeff's. Although nice and toasty hot, it was a perfect day! I love the 4th, and
I love America!Uncle Sam.. I mean Aunt Maryanne hostessing a fun time for all
Betcha wish you had Chef Richard cooking your burgers?! Yum!


Claire and Great Grandma ReVoe

14 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Emilie its erin schaerrer. i came across your blog and thought i would say hi. its fun to see pictures of your family. i saw your mom awhile back at dalzen with molly. hope your doing well your baby is so cute. Its so much fun being a mom don't ya think. Take care
Erin Jackson(schaerrer)

Brady and Lauren said...

Emilie, you look so great...such a cute mom! I'm glad you guys had a fun
4th of July. Hope all is well.

Jimi said...

Em, you are such a babe! Can't wait for this weekend!

BRIANA said...

What a cute family! Claire is so beautiful! Keep posting!

Amber and Mike said...

What a cute little family. I just love you guys. Claire is a dolly!

Lula. said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th at MaryAnn's...you were right by our house!

Bree said...

SHUT UP! I didn't know you had a blog! It's Bree Hafen, how are ya tootsie? I was "blog surfin" and wound up here! So much fun! I love your buns! Claire is so freaking cute, I can't stand it!

Well, if you get a sec, we're at hafenstation.com (not a "blogspot")

Love ya,
Bree

Gooches said...

you are so beautiful!

Amber and Mike said...

Todd...you're ugly!!!

Amber and Mike said...

Hey that was mike leaving that first comment. You know I have nothing but love for you todd. Emilie I miss you and that baby. I'll call you when we get back from NYC.

McGuire's said...

Hey Emilie! I just came across your blog. Claire is so cute! I would love to talk to you, i'll call you. Garrett just set up a blog at Garrettandemilymcguire.blogspot.com

Kam Belly Soup said...

Looks like fun. I had to sit through the Provo Parade. Really i wish i was playing baseball and eating shrimp with my family in California. Cute fam!

linds jo said...

You guys are so cute! Well em you and the baby are, but I have to agree with Mike on the whole Todd ugly thing...love ya

Unknown said...

Hi Emily it's Savannah. I am so glad you are a blogger. Your daughter is so beautiful. We need to get together for lunch or something. Keep in touch and tell your family hi.
Love ya,
Savannah
brianandsavannah.blogspot.com