hey, we have been watching your blog for a while, we too got it through Karrissa's. It is fun to all keep in touch this way. We should all do a mommys lunch sometime!
Hey--this is Briana (Olsen) Dommer!! I got to your blog through Mary's! Claire is absolutely adorable! Aren't kids so much fun!! Your blog is darling!! Please tell Brit that I said hello and congrats on her new little one!!
Hey em, your baby is so cute and getting so big! We are back in Utah much to my dismay. Ive been without a computer for a while and kinda out of it...but Im back on and excited to see your cute page!
em! i am telling you blogs are the best way to find old friends that you have been thinking about! congrats on your gorgeous little girl! how have you been? email me at goochymomma@gmail.com
Em, Claire is DARLING! I can't believe I haven't met her, but then again I haven't seen you for a long time! what a cute baby you have! Thanks for the comment... Hope life is good for you guys!
8 comments:
can you just cut off some of that hound doggie cheek and give it to me to play with? I love her!!!!!
I love that Todd and Claire match. Darling. And look at how organized Claire's closet is...you are amazing.
hey, we have been watching your blog for a while, we too got it through Karrissa's. It is fun to all keep in touch this way. We should all do a mommys lunch sometime!
Hey--this is Briana (Olsen) Dommer!! I got to your blog through Mary's! Claire is absolutely adorable! Aren't kids so much fun!! Your blog is darling!! Please tell Brit that I said hello and congrats on her new little one!!
Hey em, your baby is so cute and getting so big! We are back in Utah much to my dismay. Ive been without a computer for a while and kinda out of it...but Im back on and excited to see your cute page!
em! i am telling you blogs are the best way to find old friends that you have been thinking about! congrats on your gorgeous little girl! how have you been? email me at goochymomma@gmail.com
Em -- its been 17 days since a new post... very disappointed. I still love you though!
Em, Claire is DARLING! I can't believe I haven't met her, but then again I haven't seen you for a long time! what a cute baby you have! Thanks for the comment... Hope life is good for you guys!
Post a Comment