Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Highlights

Another action packed weekend for the Nuttall girls while daddy was gone to Florida for work! We went swimming and to the Summerfest parade, and then up to Grandma Leilani's house to try out our new little toy that Grandpa Jerrie got for Claire. She was so tired after all of this that she didn't even wake up from the transport to the carseat, home, out of the carseat and into bed! That is how you know that your day was busy and wonderful!





8 comments:

Lula. said...

Em-
1. I am so excited to see a new post!
2. Claire's bathing suit outfit is to die for!
3. We HAVE TO get together sometime soon. Whether it is with our husbands our just us and our little ones, I don't care. We might be going to 7 Peaks this week, so I will let you know.
4. You are darling.

Kelly said...

She looks sooo cute in her little swim outfit!! I love it!! We need to all go swimming together sometime. When does Todd come back?? I bet he misses you guys so much!!!

Jimi said...

I want a girl! She makes me baby hungry (don't tell Dee I said that!) We just love her!!!!

Aubree said...

Holy crap she is so cute in her swimming suit! Keep up the posting, it keeps me entertained!

Karrissa Winward said...

McKinley has that same baby einstein exercise saucer and she loves it! Even now she could stay entertained in there forever. She usually plays in their while I am getting ready in the morning or when I am making dinner. So fun! And yeah, Claire looks adorable in that swimsuit!

Florrie said...

I just want to pick that little gal up and give her a squeeze! She is one of the cutest bathing beauties that I have ever seen!

Ashlee said...

She's adorable! I'm totally jealous you live close to your mom. I can't tell you how nice it would be to have my mom to hang out with while Drew is working long hours!

Brady and Lauren said...

Hey, It's Lauren Jones. I saw that Ashley had you on her blog and I was so excited to your cute little family. You look like you are doing well and Claire is absolutely adorable, just like I thought she would be. Just wanted to say hi.