This is a pic from Brit's "India" themed shower at my mom's house- we ate the BEST chicken curry over rice, and played some fun games.
Here is Claire loving Grandma ReVoe- surprise surprise her hands are in her mouth again!
Cute Brittanie with only a couple weeks to go!
Claire and Monet already fighting over toys! :) It is SO fun for them to have each other to be best buddies! And now that Indie is here they are all especially lucky!
This is Grandma Barbara- she hosted Mallory's bridal shower at her home, and it was BEAUTIFUL!
4 comments:
It's about time you put up a new post Em! The showers looked so fun and beautiful (but could we expect anything but that from Leilani!)
curry! so yummy! showers are fun. Glad that you are back!
I also have to say its about time EM! Love the pics! Leilani throws the best parties!
Who are we kidding, Leilani is the over- acheiving shower queen! I wish I could have another baby just so that Leilani would throw me a shower.
Post a Comment