Thursday, May 31, 2007

Rolling Over!

So, our little one started rollong over last Friday! I only have video documentation and I dont know how to post a video, so you will have to take my word for it, but HOORAY for Claire! She doesn't do it ALL the time yet, but to date she has done it three perfect times. We are so excited!

9 comments:

Mary said...

Emilie- I ran into your Mom yesterday and she told me about your blog! I'm so excited to read all about your new baby! She said you have mine so you'll have to comment some time! Your baby is so darling- isn't motherhood the best!

Mary

Florrie said...

Emilie...I have seen the video and you are so not a liar. Yay baby Claire!

Emilie said...

Thanks for the back up Flo!

Kelly said...

That is so exciting that she rolled over!! I remember after Kylee learned she would just keep rolling over and over to get to where she wanted to go...it was hilarious. And by the way..I love her little swimsuit:) So cute!

Jess said...

That is a big milestone, good job Claire. K, Em we got our scera pool pass so now it's time for pool fun with the babies! Let's get together soon!

Trav and Linds said...

Hey Em! I found your blog through one of my friends. Your little family is so cute! We got Claire's announcement, she is a doll! Hope you guys are doing well. I will have to tell Megan you have a blog.

linds jo said...

Hey Emilie-I hope you dont mind I linked you from Mary Hammer's blog, she just introduced me to this-and I love it! This is a great way to keep tabs on whats goin on.Your baby is absolutely precious. It is hard to believe how fast time goes, my baby is turning 1 next month-crazy! You'll have to link to our page so we can keep up! lindspete.blogger.com
Hope all is well...Lindsay Peterson

linds jo said...

sorry my address really is lindspete.blogspot.com
sorry -my bad!

Ashley said...

em - she has been rolling for a long time now...she might be getting dizzy...maybe another post will help her out! :) love ya!