So I have been (sporadically) blogging now for a little over a year. And in said time, I have been nothing but nice to my handsome husband (see 3 posts down for further confirmation). Now, handsome husband enters the blogging world, and it takes him only TWO posts to be humorous at wife's expense! Oh how the "Nuttall Family News" is about to change my dear! No more little miss nice girl from this little wifey- oh no! A new dawn is about to break on this blogspot, so hold on tight, it's gonna get interesting:)
READ: No real feelings or marriages were harmed during the course of this blogging exchange. If I hadn't laughed so hard, or known that 90% of what was written below was true, perhaps I may have taken offense, but seriously... hilarious.
Oh yes, and just to clear up a misconception:
Although there are numerous other erroneous comments made in the post below, let me just make it known that I RARELY get to sleep in until 9:00 am. In fact I am usually on my way to the park to go walking by then! (LAUREN CAN VOUCH FOR ME!) I am not complaining because my munchkin DOES usually sleep until about 8:15, but by implying that I lazily sleep until 9:00 is completely insane!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
You got me hooked now! so you better make it good! It's like an online soap opera!
I agree with gabby! This is gonna be good! ;)
It is good to hear from you again Em! I have to admit though, Todd's posts are pretty funny! And just for the record, I can't even imagine you being lazy!
What, you didn't have the guts to tell me that you blogged. I have to get to work and check the blog to find out! Weak sauce Nuttall! GAME ON!
Holy cute picture! So sweet!
You go girl.....(two air snaps and an air kiss.) Way to sock it to him. Keep up the competition and we will just sit back and watch the drama unfold....Just who does Todd think he is, Queen blogger???!!! BTW, don't feel too bad, he was humorous at my expense as well....I think it's all he's got. (Ha Todd)
And I didn't believe for a second that you were a lazy bum....he is such an embellisher!
Such a darling picture, BTW
Don't we all wish we could sleep until 9am? I think our husbands think we have it so easy at home, I would like them to take a few days in our shoes!!!
You guys are awesome and I can't wait to see what's next!!!
Cute picture of Claire and Jarred. I love Todds blogging, but it is also good to hear from you this decade. Please one of you, keep it coming.
Cute picture of Claire and Jarred. I love Todds blogging, but it is also good to hear from you this decade. Please one of you, keep it coming.
Seriously, Todd could exaggerate all he wants and no one who even knows you slightly would think you were lazy. I picture you at the ward 5k running past the finish line with no sweat even dripping, your hair perfectly quaffed (sp?) and not even a tiny bit out of breath and I think that is the perfect analogy for your whole life. Some girls have all the luck. And so do thier husbands!
...yeah I was going to say... Todd has it all wrong. I didn't want to call him on it though because I didn't want to be rude. However, it appears that there is no holdng back now, and I WILL vouch for you Em! You rarely sleep in, and if you do, it is because you were awake for a couple of hours already at an unearthly time.
I may have only been your roomate for a few short months, but I vouch for your early morning wake up every single day...you were my motivation! Although, Todd is a pretty entertaining story teller...! Glad all is well!
I believe ya Em!
are you guys going to be around this weekend if we host the peterson bbq/swimming extravaganza? (its ken's bday) let me know if you can make it and which day would be better for you. ITS BEEN TOO LONG!
are you guys going to be around this weekend if we host the peterson bbq/swimming extravaganza? (its ken's bday) let me know if you can make it and which day would be better for you. ITS BEEN TOO LONG!
Claire you are so cute. We miss you. From Kennedy, Rylee, & Jack
Post a Comment