Monday, April 14, 2008

Where to Begin?

We just got back from the most wonderful Disneyland vacation ever! Truly, it was such a great trip, and Nana and Grandpa deserve the biggest thank you we can give- THANK YOU!
We took quite a few pictures, so I have decided to copy Jimi and take it a day at a time. This first batch is our weekend in St. George at the beginning of our trip, and this first picture pretty much sums it up... Can we say RELAXING? -oh yeah, and let me just apologize for the Claire fest this first post is :)



Claire modeling her new swimsuit, and pigtails courtesy of Aunt Jimi

Claire's favorite spot at the swimming pool- splashing her feet in the hot tub with daddy..
and attacking him with kisses!

Claire and her favorite "roomies" Rylan and Hayden- they sure were party animals!

21 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Em...it's Amanda Philipp and I found you through Lisa Ramey's. Your litle girl is so cute!:) Isn't going on vacations the absolute best. I'm glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest swimming suit I have ever seen. Sorry we didn't make it to the park today, Brayden took a record braking nap.

Jimi said...

Yay a new post! My kids miss Claire, they were bummed when they found out that she wasn't coming to St. George this weekend with us! Miss you guys!

Nicole said...

Clarie is getting so big! Didn't we just see you guys like a month ago?? I guess it was two... it's been too long. Let's play again!

Lula. said...

She looks absolutely darling in her swimsuit with pig tails. I could just eat her up.

Anonymous said...

YEA, your blogging!!Love it love it!

Hilarie said...

Pigtails! What a big girl! She is so darling!

georgeandmarie said...

She is so big!!

Unknown said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I am so glad you got to go to Disneyland with your family. I love it!!

Heather said...

I can't even believe how big she is getting. And ponytails!! How exciting. You guys always are doing such fun things with your families, I love it!

Iliana said...

Okay, are you always doing fun things or what? Claire is TOO cute in that swim suit and with the remote :) Gavin LOVED her up on Sunday! Maybe we should get them together another time.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Love these pictures! How fun!

Dave and Loralee said...

Love the swimsuit and piggies! It's a big day when you can squeeze fine baby hair into a piggy and wrap a rubberband around it 40 times :)
ummm p.s.-you have WAY too many friends! that list of blogs on the side never ends!! :) of course, I should expect that from someone as nice as you!

Scott and Jillian said...

Hi! It's so great to see how well you're cute family is doing! How is life treating you? Hope it is wonderful. ;)

Chelsey said...

That is the cutest picture of her in her swimsuit! Alli is looking forward to hitting the pool with Claire this summer!

jenni kaufusi said...

claire is too cute in her swimsuit.

Muncher Cruncher said...

It's true em,i'm a closet blogger ;) Could Claire be any cuter? I think not. I miss you! When can i see you!?!? - megs

Me and My Clan said...

I know...aren't those condos just relaxing!?! I'm assuming that's where you stayed. I love them!

Unknown said...

Dang someday I swear we will get Peys into pig tails. Thanks for coming Saturday it was nice of you!

Kelly said...

So cute!! I love her swimsuit and piggies!! I'm excited to hear more about your trip:)

BRIANA said...

Claire is getting so big I can't believe it!! When you have some time please post your email onto my blog---I am working on making my blog private! THANKS!