Monday, April 21, 2008

First Day at Disneyland

Continuing on.....
The day we drove to Disneyland, we arrived in California just in time to have a delicious dinner at Tortilla Joe's at Downtown Disney, and then go right into the park to hop on the rides... we just couldn't wait any longer!



I LOVE Savannah's face in this picture! She was very alarmed by the fact we were being swallowed by a whale!
Claire in her emergency, early souvenir, princess blankie we had to buy because it got SO SO SO cold at night! And what a cute couple Todd and Aubree make :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, more please!

Me and My Clan said...

Don't you just love Tortilla Joe's. We eat there every time we go to Disneyland. It looks like you guys had fun. Ahhhh Disneyland.

Marcus Brittanie, and Indie said...

I think I might cry! Claire looks like such a big girl! I bet she had so much fun at Disneyland:) I want to hear all about it...Call me!

Anonymous said...

Darling! So did Claire love it? I keep wondering at what age they actually like Disneyland!

Scott and Jillian said...

Disneyland is so fun. Looks like you had an awesome trip! We're trying to decide when the best time to take our kiddos is so that they will really enjoy it.

Lacy said...

Looks like so much fun. I haven't been to Disneyland for a few years but I am ready to go back and take Izzy. She loves Mickey.

Nicole said...

Awe, I love Disneyland! I wear swear it gets better the older you get. Looks like it was a fun trip!

Heather said...

Delores and Gil came in the other day. I didn't put it together that they took everybody. They are so wonderful. Delores and I just talked about your gorgeous family the whole time! She said that you guys have thousands more pictures of Claire, so I want to see them up on your blog! You look so so great! Tell your wonderful family hello! Miss you.

jodi said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! It seems like forever since we have seen you guys, we need to get together again--- James and Jodi Johnson

Jen and Lance said...

What a fun trip! Just stopping by to say hi to you and your darling little family. I can't get over how cute your little girl is. Hope things are well!

The Hille's said...

Claire is adorable! Did she have a good time? That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take Nash to Disneyland. When do you think is the best age?

Natasha Ireland said...

I can't wait to take Tay to Disneyland. These pics are great. You guys are beautiful. :) Miss U.

Unknown said...

Emily HI! How are you doing??? I just came acrossed your blog, your pictures are so freakin cute. You look so good!

Chris and McKell said...

Emily it's McKell Cullimore Provost oh my gosh I cant believe I found your page wierd. Your baby is DARLING! We are having a baby in NOV. around thanksgiving! How fun! I can't wait! Where are you guys living and stuff looks like you are having a blast!

The Staheli's said...

Funny how you "run into" people in the blogging world. You guys have a beautiful family!