Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Photo Fest

My sweethearts- right after we arrived home from the hospital
Lucy getting ready to come home from the hospital
The enormously talented Grandma ReVoe came to visit the night we came home, and brought the most darling and beautiful quilt! Thanks so much!
This is how we find Claire most of the time- telling us "Bye bye! Going to Schooo!"

Florrie- Who does Lucy look like in this picture? I think she looks just like baby Savy!
Our adorable little Lucy Pie- Claire informed me that this was her name




Four generations- pretty cool huh?

16 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you guys are doin' great. She is such a cutie!

Muncher Cruncher said...

Oh MY Em! Lucy is just TOO adorable. And, that little Claire is pretty much the cutest thing ever. I MUST see you. Can I? Can I???

Karrissa Winward said...

Love all the pictures! The girls are adorable! Keep the pictures coming!!

Ashlee said...

Don't you love have two of the same kind? So fun! Lucy has the cutest little nose! I love the four generation picture, you, your mom and grandma look so much a like!

Unknown said...

I can't believe what a big girl Claire is!!! Lucy is so beautiful!! I need to come over and meet her. How are you doing anyway?

Brit said...

Em she is just beautiful. And you look amazing. I can't believe you just had a baby in those pictures. Congrats again!

Emily said...

How fun Em! What cute sisters!

Lula. said...

Yay for more pictures! We miss you guys. A few things---

Claire is such a darling big sister, and I LOVE the picture of her with her stroller and backwards cap. Such a doll.

You look SO amazing in every hospital photo I have seen. How do you DO that?

And, last, but not least, we need to see you again soon.

Lots of love.

Jimi said...

Em, that picture of Lucy looks so much like Savannah, it's crazy! Your girls are so beautiful! I can't wait to see you again. Love you guys!

Pete's Peppers said...

i have never seen such a round perfect head, she doesn't look like a newborn in a few of those pictures. I am going to stop by and bring you a gift! love ya dar

Pete's Peppers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amberlin Gefrom said...

Aww what two beautiful girls you have!! so great for you! Claire is just a sweetie. And they are so funny at that age when their personality really starts to become.

Dave/Aubree said...

Em, that picture does look like Savvy. haha! And I love the picture where Claire is "heading to school" :)

Florrie said...

Em, what can I say? We make beautiful babies....er, not together, but....you get my drift. Your girlies are too cute for words, and seeing little baby Lucy makes me a little teary eyed that my baby Savy is already four!

Gabby said...

I'm jealous!! You guys keep adding perfect babies to your family. Your family is so beautiful!!
p.s. I saw you in passing at church on sunday and wasn't able to catch up to say hi. You couldn't even tell, you've had a baby! Another reason to be jealous. I had my baby 3 1/2 years ago and I still look pregnant :)

Sarah Jayne said...

She's beautiful, Emily. It's been a long time since I've seen you! I can't believe how big Claire is! Congrats on your new arrival. Having 2 is fun huh?!