Claire's new hobby: bowling. And she usually gets a better score than I do.
Claire's other favorite hobby: Wearing "pinchess" dresses and dancing around the house... usually to songs from one of her favorite "moonies," "chanted!"
Oh man, three days feels like an eternity when you are waiting for a little baby to arrive! Good luck with everything and post pictures as soon as you can. I can't wait to see little Lucy!
I'm sorry Em! That's not fair to go over your due date with a second baby. I'm sure she will come soon though. Good luck! I hope I don't see you at church tomorrow! :)
Good luck!! You poor thing. But yes, enjoy these last moments with Claire. You will treasure these times of just the three of you before Lucy comes; but then even though everything changes it just gets better!
Hi Em! Eleyna was 6 days late. Every one of those days felt like forever, but I still say waiting it out is better than getting induced. I hope she comes soon and that you have an easy labor/delivery. Can't wait to see some sweet little pictures. Those new pictures of Claire btw are so adorable!
I found your blog through Chelseys and thought I would say hi! Claire is so darling and I know little Lucy will be too. Hope she comes soon and good luck with everything! love, Brittany Knudsen(Fullmer)
9 comments:
Oh man, three days feels like an eternity when you are waiting for a little baby to arrive! Good luck with everything and post pictures as soon as you can. I can't wait to see little Lucy!
I'm sorry Em! That's not fair to go over your due date with a second baby. I'm sure she will come soon though. Good luck! I hope I don't see you at church tomorrow! :)
Em! First of all...the name Lucy...SO adorable. Good luck with everything. I hope she comes soon!!! love you! xoxoxo
She's so darling! And now you've had Lucy! We can't wait to meet her!!! I'm glad everything went well. Love ya!
She is such a doll! Now you need to get pictures of that darling Lucy up... one thing at a time though, right? SO excited for you three (four!)!
Good luck!! You poor thing. But yes, enjoy these last moments with Claire. You will treasure these times of just the three of you before Lucy comes; but then even though everything changes it just gets better!
Hi Em! Eleyna was 6 days late. Every one of those days felt like forever, but I still say waiting it out is better than getting induced. I hope she comes soon and that you have an easy labor/delivery. Can't wait to see some sweet little pictures. Those new pictures of Claire btw are so adorable!
I found your blog through Chelseys and thought I would say hi! Claire is so darling and I know little Lucy will be too. Hope she comes soon and good luck with everything!
love, Brittany Knudsen(Fullmer)
She is such a sweetie!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment