Monday, September 8, 2008

Fitness@Lunch

So my talented hubby has set out on yet another endeavor. He and his friend Mike have decided to share their enthusiasm and knowledge in the fitness arena, and have created a website called Fitness@Lunch. If I were smart enough to place a link "here" I would, but believe it or not my computer illiteracy is just that profound, and I do not know how to do that:) So if you want to check them out- and believe me, you do- simply click here Fitness@Lunch .
I am really excited about what they are doing with their site. They utilize a variety of fitness professionals to write interesting and informational articles, and also mix in some of their own opinions and enthusiasm in personal editorials about what keeps them motivated in their quest for better health. One of their frequent contributors also happens to be one of my favorite people in the world- my best friend from years and years back, the one and only Megan Smith! She is amazing and certainly knows her stuff. Anyway- check it out!

4 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Sounds way cool! What a good idea! I am going to check it out and spread the word!

Anonymous said...

Very cool blog "fitness lunch", but don't give up the good stuff, i e pictures of Calire etc.

jenni kaufusi said...

congrats on the baby girl.

Ercanbracks said...

Emilie!! I miss you sooo much! This is your long lost friend Ashley from hygiene school. Claire is the most beautiful baby (besides my own, of course:). Congrats one thousand times on the new baby, I am so happy for you. Check out my blog ercanbracks.blogspot.com