Top 5 Reasons to LOVE Todd:
1-He is an honest, hardworking, spiritual, and fun man to be around!
2- He is a wonderful provider and works extra hard so that I can stay at home with "the Miss."
3- He is THEE BEST father there is! *Exhibit A: He wakes up earlier than he needs to, just so he can be the one to get Claire up and spend some time with her before he goes to work- very cute morning ritual :), he knows the words to almost all of Claire's favorite Sing-a-longs/Brite Dreams Music (and sings them to her regularly- quite a sight/sound to behold let me tell you! But trust me, none of you will probably ever, EVER get the chance to hear this...excepting maybe the sisters and sis-in-laws: you seem to get to see my man at his finest AND goofiest!). Also, Todd alone can get Claire giggling like no other- can we say "Bungeeeeee!"! Shall I go on.....?
4- He doesn't let a day go by that he doesn't call or stop me in the middle of something just to let me know how much he loves me and appreciates all I do (what I do, I don't know), nor does a night goes by where he doesn't sit up in bed as I am stumbling back in from Claire's 2nd or 3rd feeding of the night (Yes I am aware my child is 1....Don't ask :)) pulls back the covers and welcomes my freezing cold zombie frame back into bed, cold feet and all, and apologizes profusely that he can't be more help at night... yet refer to #3 to see how he makes up for this anyway! What a sweetie.
5- His movie-star like good looks! Obviously :)

Now for Claire...

Top 5 Reasons to LOVE Claire:
1- Her big blue eyes, curly little head, and scrunchy nose smile should say it all!
2- Her signature wave that she so graciously shares with all she sees.
3- Her curious nature that provides hours of entertainment just watching her discover (and destroy) the world around her.
4- Her obsession with her baby dolls, and the adorable way she cuddles, loves, and rocks them all the time. "Claire... (gasp "uuhhhh!" from Claire) where is Baby Lucy? and Baby Huggums? "
5- Her best new trick: the big wet kisses she gives!

I LOVE YOU TWO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
33 comments:
These post is just too sweet. I love the pictures. Happy Birthday Todd. You rock as a brother in law. Thanks for always making me laugh. And thanks for singing me Claires songs that get stuck in my head. We love you guys!
So cute! You guys are such a great family!
Hey! I found you on Savannah's blog. Claire is so adorable. I love your newest post. I truly believe that one doesn't know true love until you and a husband and child. It is amazing the way just the littlest things can overwhelm me with love and joy. It is good to see you. You're family is so sweet, but I would expect that from you:)
Family is what life is all about. What an awesome husband and beautiful little girl! Not surprising given who the wife/mother is. I admire you guys!
Mazel Tov to the Nuttall's! We love you guys! And I have to agree with Florrie about the songs. I've been meaning to talk to you about that, the one that sings about the body parts, I need to learn the rest of it cause I just hear one line over and over again. (in your voice too) You guys are the best!
Oh what a darling post. Great tributes. Fun to hear about your life... it's been so long... doesn't it just seem like yesterday you were in the 9th grade and dancing? It does to me!
I can't wait to have one of my own one day.
Hey Emilie- I think i saw you the other day at Target and wanted to come say hi since i haven't seen you since high school, but I had pink eye (yes you can tell I'm a teacher). I hope you didn't think I was a brat- I just didn't want to get you sick! I hope life is going great for you- your family is way cute!
Hey happy valentine's day! I found you on ashlee's page. You have such a cute family.
em...you have such an adorable familly!! Little Claire is so cute I can hardly stand it!! marie
Happy Birthday, little Claire! What a precious "picture in pink!" She is a doll...
Emilie, that was a great little tribute you did. I loved it. I love reading stuff like that.
See you tomorrow! (If my body will wake up) :)
So so so cute! She is such a doll. Can you believe how fast it goes by? Izzy and Claire need to have a play date!
Hey Guys we happened across your blog from the Ramey's bog and wanted to say hey. It is fun to see your cute little girl, Claire. She is so precious. Glad to see your doing well.
Love the Walkers. marylandwalkers.blogspot.com
Send me a picture of Claire in her pink dress, she is gorgeous. I'm so sad I don't get to see her all of the time. I told your mom to bring all you girls and come to Houston it would be sooo fun.
Your blog is so great. Keep it up. I love to see your family. Claire is a beauty. The fact that she is one. That is sooo precious. what a fun time ahead. :) MISS U
What a cute family. I agree with what Cassie said about your love for your husband after you have kids. I thought I couldn't love Trav anymore than I already did, but then we had Boston and Wow!!!
Hey girl! I don't think you or your daughter could get any cuter! Miss you guys over here! How are you?
Hey Em, I found your blog through the grapevine, I LOVE it! Don't worry, your not the worst blogger, I am, I broke mine, and don't know how to fix it so now I just blog hop! You have an amazing family, and I'm so glad that I know you! Thanks for you infectious smile, and for your friendship. Love, Riss
Such a cute post! Miss you guys tons! We need to have a movie night..
Welcome back to the blog world. Keep it up, I love it.
Wow, your family is so cute. I love your baby Clair. She is so beautiful. I miss you Emily, love ya.
Hey great Mommy!!!! It is just the Kunzlers from Oregon! Your little girl is such a doll. I am so happy to see that you guys are doing well. Keep in touch. Karen
I love it! you seiously have the sweetest family ever! We need to get together. Let me know when works for you. I have this Friday off, maybe we could go to lunch. I'll call you.
So up-date again Em! It's time!
Emily - I don't know if you'll remember us, but we used to be in the same married student BYU ward! I found you randomly by way of someone else's blog! Fun! Looks like you're doing so well! Yay! :)
Emilie Hey it is Nichole from Arizona. I just logged into your blog from Megans and you guys are the most adorable family every! Claire is so cute! Tell your parents hi and hope you all are doing well.
You are sooo cute!!! You are such a good wife and Mom!! You really are amazing!!
Emilie,
We ate at Tommy Bahamas, Pacifica (Have you been there? It was amazing!), and a really good pizza place right by Pacifica. We were only there for a weekend so we didn't have another night to try other restaurants. What does your family like?
Hey Em, Todd and Claire! Oh my goodness! I did get your comment on our blog. Happy Birthday to Todd and Claire. I cannot believe she is one. So adorable! We miss you guys! But it is so fun to see just a little bit of what is going on in your life. I miss your mom also. She changed her cell # Because I have tried to call her a few times. Tell them hello. Tons of love from Elaine and all the Smith Family!
That picture of Claire is ADORABLE! You are such a cute family!
Hey Emilie. I had a question. How do you change to color of some words in your posts like you did in this one. I can't figure it out! :)
email me at hilrevoe@hotmail.com and let me know!
Thanks so much! HIL
Post a Comment