
Yes, we did it! Claire's ears are officially pierced and boy are they adorable! Of course my camera's memory was full after one picture (shows how many pictures I have been taking!) so Grandpa Jerrie has most of the pictures on his camera and has yet to email them to me, but this is the "before" picture.
3 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see how cute she looks. Maybe we will get Monet's ears pierced when we are in Utah!
I'm so glad we saw you at the mall...they look so cute on her!! I should have done that, but too late now. We need to get together again soon and just to let you know I finished "Twilight" I loved it and am ready for "New Moon". So addicting:)
Oh. My. Heck. I cannot believe you pierced her ears! You guys must be the meanest parents ever. (Just kidding, you know we love your stinkin' guts...and Claire's too. She is a doll with her pierced ears!
Post a Comment