Thursday, May 3, 2007

In My Crib


I slept in my crib for the first time on Sunday night! Mom was so sad for me to go to my own room, but I seemed to either not notice a difference, or really enjoy it! The top picture is of course going to sleep, and the bottom picture, is what mom found me doing the next morning when she came to get me up-- seem pretty happy don't I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so darling!!!! I can't believe how cute she looks with her mittins on while you are vacumming. She is getting so big!

Kelly said...

She is so cute!!! It was hard for me to let Kylee sleep in her own room, but in the long run it was the best thing I did. Claire sure seems to like it though...she seems like such a good baby!!

Karrissa Winward said...

Love all the pictures Em! She is so cute and it looks like you are having tons of fun with her!